Application Deadline – March 31st, 2019
- Culinary Events are smaller events that are produced by regional tourism, industry associations or individual businesses. The idea is to create unique culinary events that showcase PEI Indigenous Food and PEI Food Experiences.
- 25-150 people. Intimate experiences may still meet the criteria.
- One time events that occur during the PEI Fall Flavours Festival.
- Serves as a tourism demand generator for the festival. Off-Island’s visitation typically exceeds local visitation.
- Event typically takes place in a unique venue or location and showcases PEI indigenous foods.
- Includes appearances by PEI Local Chef, it is recommended that the chef be a member of the PEI Chefs Association.
- Culinary Event tickets must be sold online by Ticketpro and pay 10% commission ON ALL (offline and online) TICKETS SOLD. Commissions assist with the marketing costs for each event. Offline sales are coordinated by the event organizer.
- All applications must be received and completed by March 31st, 2019.
- Culinary Events agree to use the official PEI Fall Flavours Participating Event logo in all print and online marketing materials and to follow the PEI Fall Flavours Brand Guidelines.