RESTAURANT LISTING Application Deadline – June 27, 2018
- Open to all Island-wide restaurants that meet the criteria of the PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Trail. Do not need to be a participant, but do need to meet criteria.
- Must commit to offer 3 course menu for a set price featuring authentic PEI products, local agriculture and shellfish products.
- The PEI Fall Flavours menu should be available on a separate sheet from the normal menu. This Fall Flavours menu can be printed on a PEI Fall Flavours template which will be provided by the Festival and can be printed from your computer on any printer.
- Wine flights must be priced separately.
- A list of participating restaurants will be listed in the guide with the restaurant’s phone and email information. Detailed menus will only be featured online.
- Reservations will be encouraged by contacting the restaurant directly.
- Restaurants must pay and confirm participation by June 27, 2018. Menus must be provided by August 2, 2018. Payment must be made online at the time of registration. Receipts will be issued for tax purposes on request.
- Restaurants agree to use the official PEI Fall Flavours Participating Restaurant logo in all print and online marketing materials, and to follow the PEI Fall Flavours Brand Guidelines.
- Restaurants pay a flat fee of $75 plus HST to be listed in the PEI Fall Flavours Guide and website.