RESTAURANT LISTING Application Deadline – March 31st, 2019
- Open to all Island-wide restaurants that meet the criteria of the PEI Fall Flavours Culinary Trail. Do not need to be a participant, but do need to meet criteria.
- Must commit to offer 3 course menu for a set price featuring authentic PEI products, local agriculture and shellfish products.
- The PEI Fall Flavours menu should be available on a separate sheet from the normal menu. This Fall Flavours menu can be printed on a PEI Fall Flavours template which will be provided by the Festival and can be printed from your computer on any printer.
- Wine flights must be priced separately.
- A list of participating restaurants will be listed in the guide with the restaurant’s phone and email information. Detailed menus will only be featured online.
- Reservations will be encouraged by contacting the restaurant directly.
- Restaurants must pay and confirm participation by March 31st, 2019. Payment must be made online at the time of registration. Receipts will be issued for tax purposes on request.
- Restaurants agree to use the official PEI Fall Flavours Participating Restaurant logo in all print and online marketing materials, and to follow the PEI Fall Flavours Brand Guidelines.
- Restaurants pay a flat fee of $75 plus HST to be listed in the PEI Fall Flavours Guide and website.