Fall Flavours Guests.
With the PEI Fall Flavours Festival starting this week, we wanted to share an update with you, our valued guests.
As you may be aware, earlier this week, Feast and Frolic & the PEI International Shellfish Festival made the difficult decision to cancel due to the evolving public health situation in schools in the Charlottetown area.
It’s hard to understand how some events can proceed while others can’t. The key factors typically relate to the size of the event and venue and the impact public health guidelines will have on our ability to meet guest expectations.
At this time, we are happy to announce that our events for this weekend are all proceeding as planned. This includes Beef N’ Blues, The Island Walk Food Hike, and Clammin and Jammin.
There is also one event cancellation to report. By the Sea and Under the Harvest Moon, scheduled for September 24-26, will be cancelled. If you are booked for this event, we will automatically refund your credit card. Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to be processed. If your method of payment has changed, please get in touch with email@example.com.
As always, your health and safety and that of our staff are our top priority. Please read on for our recommendations for safe event participation and to ensure Fall Flavours is enjoyable.
- At this time, public gathering sizes have not changed on PEI. Non-medical masks are required to be worn in all indoor places when not eating, drinking or seated at your table.
- Event Seating: Fall Flavours events do not have assigned seating. We highly recommend you arrive at the event with the people you would like to sit with. Please note, you may be seated at a table with people outside of your party.
- The Island-wide mask mandate has been reinstated on Prince Edward Island as of Friday, September 17, 2021. You will be required to wear a mask at all times except when eating and drinking.
- People sitting at the same table are not required to social distance, but event staff will do their best to ensure 2m/6ft between the tables.
As always, your adherence to ongoing public health measures continues to be very important to protect yourself and other attendees:
- Stay home when you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Get tested if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Get vaccinated to protect yourself and others.
The Festival is in regular communication with the Chief Public Health Officer on Prince Edward Island. We will continue to monitor the situation, and should any future changes be required; we will notify you as soon as possible.
You are very important to us. If for any reason you have changed your mind, we are happy to offer a full refund no questions asked. To request a refund, click the button below. If for some reason you have trouble requesting your refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.